Saturday, April 29, 2006

Chiropractor then massage

I awoke with pain in my back, so I went to get an adjustment, then a massage. The massage was wonderful. I got back home and spent the rest of the day on my back sleeping. I work hard all week, and seems when Saturday gets here, I'm whooped. Tomorrow is opening of the beaches so I'm looking forward to that. I think my back will be much better tomorrow since I rested it so much today. I'm been in a funk lately, not sure what it is. Just can't seem to get myself inspired or something. I'll get there. I think it's my diet, I havn't been eating or exercising like I used too, and I'm getting way to static or something. I'm going to start the South Beach diet soon, so maybe that will get me ready for the summer. I think I'm the biggest I've ever been and it's getting me depressed. O.k. enough of the pitty party. Life aint that bad. Tomorrow will be a better day!
posted by DEREK @ 5:04 PM |

1 comments

<< Home