Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Year











I can't believe it's been so long since I've written in here, seems I just don't make the time for it like I once did. A new year has come and gone. Life is good, staying busy. The kids have gotten big, here's some pictures of them from Christmas. They just keep getting bigger. I bought a new car 2 weeks ago. Nisson Altima. I need to get out there and take some pictures of it. Today although I havn't been feeling well, has been a exciting day watching all the Inauguaral events on television. It was awesome watching and experiencing history today. Change that is a coming. I can't believe how much the kids have grown in such a short time. Well as I said been a bit under the weather but hope to start back blogging more. We'll see!
“Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin again the work of remaking America”
-President Barack Obama, January 20th, 2009
posted by DEREK @ 3:18 PM |

0 comments

<< Home