Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm sore


Well three days into my training for the Gate and boy am I sore. I'm only ran 13 miles this week, and did a hour of swimming tonight. The soreness really isn't bad, I don't think it really hit me until about 30 minutes into the swimming. I may be overdoing it, it has been quite a while since I was doing regular exercise. I never realized how bad I was eating till I started trying to eat right again. Hopefully I can get back on track quickly and hopefully stay on it, got some chicken grilling on the grill and corn and greenbeans on the stove. I had a little taste of some rice too for quick eat. I'm hungry. Mike is on his way home from the gym where he works, I need to get myself up there to workout more. Then maybe my arms will get as big as his. :) I'm in a good mood today, nothing special just feeling good. It's a wonder what a little exercise will do for you.
posted by DEREK @ 5:14 PM |

3 comments

<< Home