Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm so tired





I'm so tired that I'm really not going to be able to post the post that I wanted to today, only because it was such a busy day. But I want to take a quick moment and wish a Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister Sherry who I will be writing about this week. I also want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day, I sure wish I could of been with you this weekend. Happy Mother's Day to my sister Dena as well, and all the mother's out there.
This is a picture I took of my sister Sherry last year on her birthday last year when she came to Jacksonville Beach. I love you sis! The other picture is my sister's with my mom I took on a Mother's Day a few years ago.
The other picture is of Sherry on her wedding Day which will be she and Mark's 1st year married May 22. So another day for her to celebrate as well.
Sherry
It is your birthday and on this day I want you to know that you are a very special person who has touched and warmed many of our lives including mine I also want you to know how much I appreciate you
Have a very Happy Birthday! I thought about you much today! And my beautiful mom as well!
The first picture is the last picture I've taken of her, it was taken a few months ago the when i came home, I thought it was a cool picture of her. She's the most giving woman I know, and I really wish I could of been home in Georgia with the family.
posted by DEREK @ 7:58 PM |

1 comments

<< Home