Monday, May 01, 2006

Opening of the Beaches




Yesterday was a perfect day for opening of the beach's, It was quite beautiful, and it was our third opening of the beaches together. This was my first one not living at the beach, and I sure enjoyed it but realized how much I miss the beach. I love my life now. I just saw many people I spent hours and days, months and even years of joy with. I realized how I don't spend the time with them that I once did. It was great seeing my cousin Michelle. I saw my old roomie that I lived with in San Marco and it was really great seeing her, I thought about all I've been through in the last 10 years. Wow! I also saw Linda and Mark, our friend Bernie and Hector. My friend Mary. I also Introduced Sherri to sweet Vicki, Vicki is so pretty, and is super sweet, the two of them sure have pretty smiles. Hope they make good friends. I sure didn't want to leave or for the weekend to end.
posted by DEREK @ 3:51 PM |

3 comments

<< Home