Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year


As you may have noticed I've been looking in two directions a lot, the past, and the future. There is a prayer that goes "Father we surrender this past year and give it up to You. We give You our failures, our regrets, and our disappointments, for we have no more use for them. Make us new people, forgetting what lies behind and pressing on towards that which lies ahead of us. We give You all our hopes and dreams for the future. Purify them by Your Spirit so that our wills shall truly reflect Your will for us." I love this prayer. This is my prayer for the new year. Here we are another year. 2007! I want to be encouraged by my successes of the past, and be guided by what I know is out there in spirit. I guess its good to look both ways. Past and future. I know I am never alone. The victories of the past give courage for the future. I know this is going to be a great year! Happy New Year to all
posted by DEREK @ 10:48 AM |

1 comments

<< Home