Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday






This has turned into quite a lazy day. I woke up early for my morning 4 mile jog. Mike and I went to church. We had a nice crowd there today. Valerie brought little Aaron Michael. He's such a beautiful little baby, thought I'd post a few pictures I took of him today. The first one is the first picture I took of him when he was just a few days old when they first brought him to church. The others are from today, he's grown quite a bit, and is looking around at everything, especially himself in the mirror. I think you can tell which picture he wanted his bottle. I love seeing Mike with him, he thinks about Asher his nephew I can tell. He really wishes his sister had made him a Godparent to Asher. He sure enjoys being around our friends Valerie and Rochelle and little Aaron Michael as well as I do myself.
posted by DEREK @ 12:44 PM |

3 comments

<< Home