Monday, January 08, 2007

Can you believe it's winter time



Aaron looked like a little Hawaiian tourist yesterday, it's hard to believe this weather, yesterday felt like summer, it was quite beautiful. Church was wonderful, Mike edited my pictures into a touching dvd video of all the pictures and some added from the church's beginnings to tell a beautiful story. There wasn't many dry eyes in the fellowship hall. Afterwards many people came up to me and told me they remembered when I took that picture of them, and what was going on in their life at that time, and I had captured it completely, I thought that was the best compliment I could ask for. I'm so glad Mike came up with the idea to do this for the church. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.



posted by DEREK @ 8:51 AM |

0 comments

<< Home