Friday, January 12, 2007

Questions to Mom


1. When we were little you always tucked us in, told us stories, said our prayers with us, did Nana do that with you when you were little, what did you do before you went to bed when you were a little girl, prayers, stories, etc. NO, mother didn't tuck me in. i guess that was why i always did you all. i was always scared when i went to bed. I always said my prayers. Now I lay me down to sleep if I should die before I wake I pray the Lord my ssoul to keep. Most times I would arrange my hands across my chest, just in case I did not make it through the night, wasn’t that silly?
2. Who have you turned to for advice or guidance in your life? First of all I have turned to my inner self for the answers for guidance. I wish that I could say that I have always followed it. If we would listen to it before we did anything. At different times in my life, I have let others give me bad advice and I had to pay for it. I have always been so gullible, kind of like some of my children. My spelling might be wrong on some of the words, I am trying to type fast so I can answer most of the questions today so forgive the mistakes, just like I ask the Lord to forgive any mistakes that I have made. The Lord has been my guidance counselor for the last several years, in the years past my mother was my biggest advisor.
3. What kind of things do you do to relax or renew? My most relaxing place is my bathroom. I get so much pleasure from just getting away from it all and enjoying my bath with good smelling soap baths. I appreciate it. I think that Autumn likes to take a bath almost as much as me.
4. Do you have a special place you like to go? I love to go to the mountains. The biggest mountains were the ones that we saw in Helen. I hope to go further than that this year.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? How old were you? Did that change over the years? At one time in my life I hoped to be an artist but I know that I wasn’t great at drawing. The only thing I liked to draw was women. I also thought about joining the service when I was a girl and seeing the world or becoming a airplane stewardess. I also wanted to be a wife and mother and I think that I accomplished that. Now I want to be a wife, mother, and grandmother. I just want to be able to retire from this job and enjoy being at home. I think I would love to be able to just take my time at home and not have to rush like I do. What is so bad about getting older is the fact that it takes me so much longer to do things and also I get nervous about some things when I used to not worry about them.
posted by DEREK @ 1:48 PM |

1 comments

<< Home