Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V.D. too all




Well it's Valentines day and what better thing to write on than Love. Just that word means something so great! What comes to my mind? Many things. Songs, Family, Mike, and most of all the greatest love of all. The love Jesus gave to all of us. Sacrificial Love. What does it mean to lay down our lives for Christ or our friends? I guess this puts things more in perspective for me. I've been happy today even though Mike and I had a little fuss last night. But I woke up happy and was thankful for all we have gone through these past two years, the good, the bad, and the happies and sorrows. I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Valentine's day. The two figures above right are willow tree figures, one I gave him last year and the other one this year.
posted by DEREK @ 3:44 PM |

4 comments

<< Home