Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday afternoon








Well after a tiring, but beautiful Saturday. I photographed a wedding yesterday, and I think the shots really turned out well and am proud of the job I done. I was really wiped out, but couldn't seem to go to sleep last night, just kept on editing pictures. Today Mike woke me up early and we went to church. Afterwards we went out to lunch with our friends Val and Rochelle, and baby Aaron, which I got more pictures of, he's got such a cute smile. Mike and I really enjoy being a part of their lives. Val's brother was her from Nevada and we all had really nice meals at "The Brick". Now I'm just relaxing, and enjoying my Sunday. Here's a few pictures I took yesterday and today and the first picture I took with my new camera of Mike.
posted by DEREK @ 2:28 PM |

2 comments

<< Home