Thursday, July 13, 2006

Visit to my therapist


Well today I had my therapist appointment at noon. At first I had thought about canceling it, it's been a couple months since I've had an appointment. But I was so glad I went. I'm feeling much better. Walking in her office I was happy to see she still had the drawing I did for her up. It was one I drew during my healing in my life. So it felt good to see it, I even took a picture of it, since I had never made a copy of it. We talked about life and philosophy, family, friends, church, relationships. Much. I think back at all I've worked through, and guess I still work through from day today. I've come a long way baby, and guess I still have a long way to go. I hope so anyway. The back is starting to get much better, and I'm on my way back to a little normalcy soon, I'm just sure of it. Anyway hope everyone is well. I have been having a time getting into my blog lately. Not sure what exactly is going on with it. Hopefully it's just a little blogger thing, not sure.
posted by DEREK @ 12:00 PM |

4 comments

<< Home