Sunday, June 25, 2006




Friday Mike and I went over to our friend's Valerie and Rochelle's and saw the movie "What the Bleep Down the Rabbit Hole, check it out on www.whatthebleep.com and got to visit with little Aaron, boy is he growing up fast.

Before I saw this movie it seems I have been visiting the past a lot. Just wanted to say I'm much better today, as I said I was visiting some old wounds, just wanted to share after my entry, I started visiting other blogs and I writer of this one
http://citymuse.blogspot.com/, asked me a long time ago would you erase painful memories if you could. Sometimes I think we go exactly where we are supposed too. This question seemed to go with much of what I got from this movie, along with a book I've been reading. I wouldn't erase any of my memories, bad or good, they make me who I am today. Vav Hey Vav, it's the transliteration of one of the Names of God, in the book I'm reading. It means time travel. I was reading it months ago, today I picked it up again, with what I was going through yesterday. I opened up to this page today, it said " When we want to undo past "crimes" in order to banish their painful effects from our lives and the lives of others, this name provides us with an ingenious time travel device. Forget the Dramamine, this flight happens on a soul level. Are you ready? Fasten Your seatbelt? I was thinking yeah I'm ready. I was ready yesterday. Quantam Physics has always intrigued me. I remember as a young boy dreaming of a time machine. Well here it is, and I've had it all along. I was just going back in time it seems last night, thinking about past wounds, waking up remose for some of my past actions. Maybe by revisiting these places I can transform my past, reshape the now, and have plenty of joy and fulfillment in the future. Well let's all fasten our seat belts. I'm still sitting with all the feelings from this movie and the book I'm reading as well. Well the weekend is almost over, and a new day begins. How will you create you new day?
posted by DEREK @ 7:29 PM |

2 comments

<< Home