Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lifetime for Women


Tonight at 9:00 p.m. my cousin Caia is going to be on the Lifetime channel in her movie "Choosing Matthias". It's going to be wild watching her on television. I remember when I was a little boy and she would draw stories on a posterboard, then we would go in a dark room, and with our Papa's big flashlight, she would tell me a story pointing the flashlight at her pictures she had drawn on the posterboard. I also remember us falling on the motercycle and the muffler burning her leg. Also we could never pass a turtle without her stopping and her pointing the turtle towards the nearest body of water. I loved it when my cousin came for Thanksgiving, or Christmas, we spent every Christmas together until our grandmother passed away a few years ago. One of my favorite memories of her was she was a majorette, and had 100's of trophies for twirling the baton, and she was in a parade, and I was on the side watching, she stopped in the middle of the road when she saw me, and came over and gave me a big kiss. She always made me feel loved and special! I love you Caia! We're all really proud of you.
posted by DEREK @ 5:26 PM |

0 comments

<< Home